Collected from foothills and forests of south India, Kombu Honey is something remarkable. Rich in its unique texture and taste, Kombu honey holds some unique characteristics and high medicinal values. Harvested by Dwarf Bees (Small Bees), signifies its names as “Kombu Honey”, richly dense in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Famous amongst Ayurveda practitioners, it’s recommended for its medicinal potentials. The secret of Kombu honey lies in bee foraging, small and delicate flowers enriched with medicinal properties are chosen.
What is special about Kombu honey at Aalaa
- 100% Raw, Pure and Organic
- Zero preservatives and additives
- Unpasteurized Honey
- Retains all-natural enzymes, phytonutrients, and nutritional elements
- Rich textured and Taste
- Highly Medicinal
- #1 Choice for Ayurvedic and Siddha Medicines
For ages, Kombu honey is considered an immunity booster. It is very effective in open wounds and infections due to its efficient anti-fungal properties. As per researches, it has been seen to cure severe sunburns as well.
Health benefits of Kombu Honey:
- Nourishes Skin
- Highly Preferred for Children
- Helpful in controlling sunburns & rashes
- Improves quality of sleep
- Helps in respiratory problems
- Best for weight loss goals
- Control excessive cholesterol by providing good fats
- Zero side effect on consumption
- Helps during pregnancy labour
Grab today a pack of 100% Pure, Original, Natuarlly harvested Kombu honey from Aalaa.